Let's talk about joining Spoutible and what you really need to know about this new social media platform in 2024. Spoutible is relatively new and joining it is quite easy - registration is free and no invite code is required for sign up.
However, there are some important things I want you to know about Spoutible. Here are some important things to know before you join Spoutible in 2024:
- Spoutible is a relatively new social media platform that was launched in February 2023. As such, it is still in its early stages of development and may not have all the features and functionality of more established platforms like X, Facebook, Bluesky, etc.
- However, Spoutible has a number of unique features that make it worth considering, such as the ones I've listed below:
Current Features of Spoutible
If you join Spoutible today, here are the features you will enjoy from the platform.
- Spoutible has an Android App
- Spoutible also has an iOS App
- There are Bot Sentinel Scores
- You get Algorithm-Free Timeline
- Spoutible comes with One-Hour Edit Button
- You can send Encrypted DMs on Spoutible
- There's Free Monetization Button here too
- Should I mention the Two-Factor Authentication?
- How about the Anti-Abuse Tools?
- How about Polls?
- Spoutible has both Dark and light Mode
- Enhanced Blocking (Blocked accounts can't reply to users replying to your threads)
- You cannot Upload GIFs and Videos on Spoutible
- Enhanced Pinned Spouts (Pin spouts of any users to your profile.)
- Enhanced Threading (A series of auto-numbered spouts linked together to form a cohesive conversation.)
- Collaborative Threading (Up to four people can contribute to a thread.)
- Spoutible has improved Search Speed
- Advanced Search is a plus
- New Bot Sentinel Algorithm and Labels
- Timeline Trending Topics Word Cloud
- Mute Button
- Improved Making Waves Algorithm
- Trending Topics Word Cloud
- Customizable News Feeds
- Group DMs
- Auto-Generated Thread Summaries
Features Coming Soon on Spoutible
- Pinned Replies
- Interest-based Connections
- AI Assistant (Schedule spouts, response suggestions, and curating content.)
- Sentiment Filters (Filter spouts on your timeline based on sentiment.)
- Cross-platform Posting
- Pods (Live audio and video chat feature that allows users to host and participate in real-time conversations.)
Features Comparison: Spoutible vs Mastodon vs Twitter vs Bluesky vs Spill vs Threads
|Table showing the similarities between Spoutible and X, Mastodon, Threads, Post, Bluesky Spill, and their differences
I used Spoutible and here's my experience and observations about it:
- Spoutible sign up and login is actually simple for everyone, all you need is get the Android app or iOS App or you can use the website sign up link via https://spoutible.com/start?auth=signup
- Unlike Bluesky and Spill, Spoutible doesn't require an invite code for registration, this means that you can join Spoutible without an invite code. Isn't this amazing?
- You can monetize your spoutible page even without having much followers by adding your payment link to your profile, so people who love what you do can send you tips. You can use Eversend App to send and receive your payment online.
So What Can You Can Actually Do On Spoutible?
Before joining Spoutible, you might want to know what the platform is all about, what is expected from you, how to use the platform and what you can actually on Spoutible.
Let's start with what you can do on Spoutible:
- You can follow and be followed
- You can Share posts, Gifs but no video chat and audio notes for now
- You can mute and unmute, block and unblock, etc.
- You can search on Spoutible
- You can send DM on Spoutible
- You can create threads
- You can quote and requote posts
Why Spoutible Is Liked By Many? - Pros
Spoutible is liked by many and the reasons aren't too far from the following factors:
- Spoutible uses end-to-end encryption for private messages, and it does not collect user data for targeted advertising.
- A commitment to civility and respect as Spoutible's community guidelines prohibit harassment, threats, and disinformation.
- A variety of features as Spoutible allows users to edit their spouts (tweets) after they have been posted, and it also has a quick verify process for legacy verified Twitter accounts.
- Spoutible is still in beta testing which means that not everyone is aware of the platform yet. However, you can sign up for Spoutible by going to their official account creation page.
- Spoutible is a free platform, but there are plans to introduce paid features in the future.
- Spoutible is not affiliated with Twitter, and it is not intended to be a replacement for Twitter. However, Spoutible is a good option for people who are looking for a more civil and respectful social media experience.
Cons of Spoutible
Spoutible is just new, but that doesn't mean I should not point out what I felt is missing in the platform now.
- You can't make video chat❌
- You can't send voice note ❌
- Thirdly, I haven't seen a software to schedule posts on Spoutible yet, compared to Bluesky's Scheduler and Twitter.
- Fourthly, I couldn't find my Twitter friends on Spoutible, but I did on Bluesky effortlessly through the Sky Follower Bridge.
These are the only two cons Spoutible has as a new social media platform. Aside these two, I think Spoutible is cool.
What To Really Know Before Joining Spoutible 2024
Here are some additional things to keep in mind before you join Spoutible:
- Spoutible is a relatively small platform so you may not find as many people to connect with as you would on a larger platform like Twitter.
- Spoutible is still under development, so there may be bugs and glitches that you encounter.
- Spoutible's community guidelines are strictly enforced, so be sure to read them carefully before you start using the platform.
Spoutible is a promising new social media platform that is worth checking out. If you are looking for a more civil and respectful social media experience, then Spoutible is a good option for you.