Curious about making eye-catching X ads? Wondering how to create X ad that grabs attention? Learn step by step with our guide on how to create X ad. Explore simple tips and tricks to make your X ad stand out. Discover the power of effective advertising today!
- X ads are a great way to reach a targeted audience of potential customers who are already on X, formerly called Twitter.
- They can be used to promote your products or services, generate leads, or drive traffic to your website.
In this article, we'll walk you through the step-by-step process of making X ad that converts good results. We'll cover everything from choosing your advertising objective to creating your ad copy to tracking your results.
So whether you're a beginner or an experienced marketer, read on to learn how to create X ads that converts to make more profits.
Reasons To Create X Ad
- X ads can reach a large audience, according to Bankmycell, there are over 353.90 million active X users worldwide.
- There are many different ad formats available.
- There is no minimum spending
Types of X Ads
- X Promoted Ads
- X Follower Ads
- X Amplify
- X Takeover
- Branded Hashtags
Now let's go through each X ad type in details.
1. X Promoted Ads
Promoted Ads on X are similar to regular Tweets in appearance, but they are paid for by advertisers to reach people who are not already following them. Promoted Ads can be liked, retweeted, and commented on just like regular Tweets, but they are always labeled as an ad with the word "Promoted" in the lower left-hand corner.
|photo source: @Oreo
Promoted Ads come in various formats that incorporate different types of media. These are best six formats that give better results:
- Text Ads: Look like a basic Tweet, with no additional media components.
- Image Ads: Include a single photo.
- Video ads: Like the example from Oreo above, these include a single video. The video will loop if it is under 60 seconds.
- Moment Ads: A curated collection of Tweets that allows you to tell a longer story.
- X Live Ads: A promoted livestream.
- Carousel Ads: Include up to six horizontal swipeable images or videos. Here’s an example of a Carousel Ad from Mitsubishi Canada:
2. X Follower Ads
|Screenshot of Amgen Canada Ad
- They can be targeted to specific demographics, interests, and even keywords.
- You can set a daily budget for your campaign.
- You can track the results of your campaign to see how many followers you've gained and how much you've spent.
- If you're looking to grow your X following, Follower Ads are a great option. They're effective, affordable, and easy to set up.
- Use a high-quality profile photo and bio.
- Write a compelling call to action.
- Target your ads to the right audience.
- Set a reasonable budget.
- Track your results and make adjustments as needed.
3. X Amplify
4. X Takeover
- Trend Takeover
- Timeline Takeover
5. Branded Hashtags
General Guidelines For Creating X Ad That Converts
How To Create X Ad
- Log In: Log in to your Twitter Ads account or create one if you don't have it.
- Start a Campaign: Click the "Create Campaign" button.
- Choose Objective: Select your advertising goal, such as "Website clicks" or "App installs."
- Set Target Audience: Define your audience by demographics, interests, and behaviors.
- Select Ad Type: Choose the ad format (e.g., Promoted Tweets, Promoted Accounts, or Promoted Trends).
- Set Budget: Decide on your daily o lifetime budget.
- Create Ad Content: Write ad copy, upload visuals (images or videos), and add a Call-to-Action (CTA).
- Review and Launch: Review your ad settings, confirm everything looks good, and launch your campaign.
- Monitor and Optimize: Keep an eye on ad performance and adjust targeting or content as needed.
- Track Conversions: Use Twitter's tracking tools to measure results and make data-driven improvements.