Are you looking for a way to embed Bluesky posts in your blog or website? Would you like to add Bluesky posts to your blog contents? If so, you've come to the right place. Whether you are a blogger who want to share Bluesky content with your readers, or website owner who want to drive traffic to your site by embedding Bluesky posts, this tutorial will show you instructions on how to embed Bluesky posts in blog or website in just a few simple steps.
Bluesky is one of the new social media platforms that's still under development. However, it's already become a popular platform for sharing news, information, and opinions. And if you're a blogger or website owner, you can now embed Bluesky posts in your content to share it with your audience.
Embedding Bluesky posts is a great way to:
Share your favorite Bluesky content with your readers.
Drive traffic to your blog or website.
Give your content a more interactive feel.
In the following sections, we'll show you how to embed Bluesky posts in blog or website. So whether you're a beginner or an experienced blogger, you'll be able to follow these steps and start embedding Bluesky posts in no time.
How To Embed Bluesky Posts in Blog or Website
- Find and copy Bluesky post link
- Generate embed code via https://bsky.link
- Copy Embed Code
- Paste in your blog or website
1. Find and Copy Bluesky post link
Where can I find the link for a Bluesky post I want to add to my blog content? To find the link of a Bluesky post, follow these steps:
- Open the Bluesky app or web app.
- Find the Bluesky post you want to embed in your blog or website.
- Tap or click the three dots in the top right corner of the post.
- Select "Copy Link".
- The link will be copied to your clipboard. You can paste it into another app or email.
- Here is an example of a Bluesky post link: https://bluesky.social/posts/1234567890
The link includes the post ID, which is a unique identifier for the post. You can use the post ID to find the post on Bluesky or to share it with others.
Here are some additional tips for copying links in Bluesky:
- You can also copy the link by long-pressing on the post.
- If you are on the web app, you can also copy the link by hovering over the post and clicking the three dots that appear.
- The link to a Bluesky post is always the same, even if you view it from different servers.
2. Generate Embed Code via https://bsky.link
This is the second step to take when you want to embed Bluesky posts in blog or website. Once you copied the link of the Bluesky post you want to embed, visit https://bsky.link and paste the link in the box provided. You can customize the embed code for Bluesky posts the way you like, then click on "Generate" to create the embedded code.
3. Copy the embed code for Bluesky posts
Now the embed code for Bluesky posts is created successfully, copy it and go back to your blog or website dashboard.
4. Paste Embed code In Blog or Website
This is the fourth and final step to take when you want to add Bluesky posts to blog contents. Edit the article you want to embed the Bluesky post, open the html of the article and paste the copied code where you want it to display on the article. Save your article or update it, depending on which platform you use.
Refresh your page, you will see the embedded Bluesky posts display on the article. That's how to embed Bluesky posts in blogs or websites.
How to Remove Embedded Bluesky Posts From Blog or Website
If you want to remove an embedded Bluesky posts from your blog or website, just follow these simple steps:
- Edit the article that contains the embedded Bluesky post
- Carefully select only the embedded Bluesky post and cut it out.
- Alternatively, you can edit the html of the article, carefully look for where the embedded code is, select and cut it out.
- Posts are not cached. This means that if a post becomes unavailable or private, the link will no longer work.
- Text posts, posts with embedded posts, and posts that contain one or more images are supported by this project.
- Bsky.link is not affiliated with Bluesky social.
Benefits of Embedding Bluesky Posts In Blogs or Websites
If you have been searching for how to embed Bluesky posts in blogs or websites, we believe you have discovered how to embed Bluesky posts in your websites or blogs. There are many benefits of embedding Bluesky posts in my blog or website, such as
- Share your favorite Bluesky content with your readers.
- Drive traffic to your blog or website.
- Give your content a more interactive feel.
- Increased Engagement
- Enhanced Content Diversity
- Real-time Updates
- Social Proof and Credibility
- Improved Reach and Discoverability
- Interactivity for Visitors
- Visual Appeal
- Easy Content Integration
- Access to Trending Topics
- Cross-platform Promotion
I hope this helps! Don't forget to support us by sharing this article so others can benefit too.